Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds silly and probably very difficult to sort legally and agreeably but if 200 of us got together we could buy a JUKE R for approx £2500 each any takers????

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't planning on allowing anyone to use it for 1 hour let alone 1.76 daysJust kidding, bigger issue is who would be after me and which poor member would be lastwould make for some great track days and meets thoughSuch a shame its unl;ikely to appeal to at least 200 people.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Interesting figures It might be better to pay a company to make a bonkers Juke from scratch like the one that was posted up a while ago.I quite like the idea of an extreme off road one which has been raised up and has oversized wheels and a nice V8

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I considered that myself this morning that we could probably build a GTR powered Juke for much less than Nissan are charging we could call it the JOG -RDeks2012-10-20 09:49:12

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
I hate to be the voice of reason - I'm sure it's an awesome car but is it any more awesome than the gt-r?

And if you want an extreme off roader, there's always the tomcat.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
In fact, what I'd really like is one of these bowler range exr-sactd2012-10-20 21:19:01

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.