Nissan Juke Forum banner

[Group Buy] MBRO LED Tail Lamps

27K views 75 replies 19 participants last post by  pansontw 
#1 ·
Guys and Gals,This is Panson from TWP located in USA. We are
trade supplier connected to several Japanese and German brand after
market accessories including MBRO, Valenti Japan, Revier, and Dectane.We were referred by Deks to come here and would like to know if ppl here are interested in MBRO LED Tail Lamps. We could arrange a group buy accordingly.Below are GB detail Item: Nissan Juke MBRO Japan LED Tail Lamps
MBRO Official Site: MBRO?NISSAN JUKU?THUNDER TAIL LAMP KIT??????????????
Group Buy condition: 5+ total participants to bring the GB alive
MSRP in Japan is $39900 Japanese Yen = USD$518GB price: USD$420 shipped to anywhere in Europe
Courier: International Express Mail service, EMS, w/ tracking#Color option: Red Len/ Chrome Interior (#N01013 All Red)

Deks2012-11-20 18:17:46

#5 ·
Also Panson how do we sort payment? paypal??whats the guarantee with these lights I read on US forum one buyer had a set that wouldnt fit although they were chanegd promptly for himMy main concern is to protect the forum and users and safe guard the members You can reply here or email me I will remove this post after it is answered

#8 ·
Hi Deks,We do Paypal payment for all on-line transaction.Here is the standard GB process we do.1. Ppl sign up on the GB list2. Once the number of participants achieves GB bracket and then we start to collect participants' info.Info includes Name/shipping address/vehicle year/mobile#/Paypal email3. Participants commit to the group buy by sending in their info.4. We will then send out Paypal invoice to participants. In the mean time, we will place order to our distributor (MBRO in this case).5. We will hear back from MBRO saying the goods are ready in maybe 10~15 days 6. Once we confirmed MBRO has got all the shipment ready, we will then start to collect payment. In other words, participants only need to pay the invoice when goods are ready to ship.7. After collecting all the payments, shipment will go out in 1-3 days. 8. Tracking# will be provided in 1-3 days. Sincerely,Panson

#9 ·
Regarding the fitment...We actually sold our last pair of MBRO LED Tail Lamps (from previous GB we had in US Juke forum) to 1 of the UK member here. His forum name is apple. I will try to contact him to see if he encounters any fitment problem. We also had GB participant from Switzerland and I had had no complaints from him as well. Actually, the lamps should be an easy plug and play for UK owners. As the MBRO is originally designed for Japanese RHD Nissan Juke. US Juke owners need to rewire the connection to make the function right on their LHD Juke.Sincerely,Panson

#10 ·
If you are interested, pls sign up the list w/ your forum name and zip code1.2.3.4.5.Item: Nissan Juke MBRO Japan LED Tail Lamps
MBRO Official Site: MBRO?NISSAN JUKU?THUNDER TAIL LAMP KIT??????????????
Group Buy condition: 5+ total participants to bring the GB alive
MSRP in Japan is $39900 Japanese Yen = USD$518GB price: USD$420 shipped to anywhere in Europe
Courier: International Express Mail service, EMS, w/ tracking#Color option: Red Len/ Chrome Interior (#N01013 All Red)

#11 ·
Hi Panson, thank you very much for the detailed info very re assuring yes I know apples got a set from you it was I that put him onto you unfortunately the car he wants to put them on doesnt arrive until Saturday I will add my name for a setIf you are interested, pls sign up the list w/ your forum name and zip code1. deks UK , CT6 6QL2.3.4.5.

#18 ·
apologies guys,,, lights were fitted today with no cutting of harnesses, they were straight forward enough, only problem is they are a bit difficult to get them flush to the body, got them on with a little bit of tweaking, a little gap in the bumper but not noticeable unless you knows its there, pics to followDeks2012-12-02 21:37:26

#24 ·
they stook out slightly from the bottom bumper flush, its just they are quite hard to locate into the black clip, you will see this when lights are off, we drilled out the plastic hole a little which took seconds, then used a little force to push them in, you would have to look very close to notice the difference, but the look is well worth it, I love them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.