Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these lights on another forum , and i emailed he guy who has them http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j420/david_clark3/P1020771.jpghere is the email he sent me back Dear john mcilroy,Dear mr. John Thank you very much for your inquiry. The price for 6 to20 set will be 142,40€ per set. the transportation cost will be estimate according your final order quantity. please let me know how many set you will need and i will send you the final amount with transportation cost included. for just one set price is 178€. thank you in advance.
Deks2012-11-02 19:21:51

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Mr John, I made enquiries about these on alibaba got a similar price per unit but didnt like the 70 eurothey wanted per set courier chargesI dont think it was the same supplier I spoke to as you

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
illegalhunter wrote:Oh iam getting the grills when i got to the USA in 10days time funny that, I have a shopping list for my parents who live in the States but are shipping some things back to the UK in the near future. A few stillen back boxes and MBRA lights I think.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
apples wrote:works out at £270 english money, but undecided to fit these to my car yet so maybe selling mine but aint made mund up just yetIf you are talking about the rear MBRA I'll take them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts