Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
As you'll have seen from my other posts about wheels, I'm far from expert

But I have picked up enough info to know that the PCD is correct at 114.3

I've gone onto rimstyle.com, and picked out some wheels that apparently fit the GTR.
The offset is different, so you may need to ask the experts on that - either spacers or tyres that stick out beyond the bodywork.

I'll stop there, having now exhausted my knowledge!

Ps. Link is link to ebayTTDegs2013-04-19 15:22:23

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here! I went through all this years ago and managed to work out which 20's would fit my 350z, but I can't remember any of it for the life of me. I want to make a tame version of the Juke-R... I have a new bonnet and GTR vents for it, now I want some GTR wheels and lower suspension before I sort the exhaust out. don't want to buy these rims before finding out they don't fit her!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I know not of this question other than they are on the R some what wider than a standard Juke but I expect the wider axle play a huge part in that. Find a friendly GTR dealer and see if they can try it for you

·
Registered
137 Posts
The answer is basically... YES they would fit as per the JUKE RHowever, they will poke out like a beast over the standard Nismo rims.The Juke R also has wider arches to accomodate the larger wheels.What I realy need to know is the offset of a standard Nismo Juke wheel and then I can calculate fitments.As far as I am aware, the Nismo wheel is 18x7j so the rear GTR rim is already 3.5in wider!Now that there are more appearing here on the forum, I'm hoping somebody can help out.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
--DaRk-AnGeL-- wrote: The answer is basically... YES they would fit as per the JUKE R
However, they will poke out like a beast over the standard Nismo rims.
The Juke R also has wider arches to accomodate the larger wheels.

What I realy need to know is the offset of a standard Nismo Juke wheel and then I can calculate fitments.

As far as I am aware, the Nismo wheel is 18x7j so the rear GTR rim is already 3.5in wider!

Now that there are more appearing here on the forum, I'm hoping somebody can help out.

Having pushed my iPhone behind the spokes...

I can indeed confirm that Nismo wheels are 18x7j

·
Registered
137 Posts
OK, well lets assume for now that its an 18x7j ET47 Nismo Wheel until we can prove otherwise.GTR Wheel Spec:Front: 20 inch, 9.5J, offset 45Rear: 20 inch, 10.5J, offset 25Therefore, if fitting the GTR wheels to the Juke Nismo, we are looking at the following fitments.Front Wheel: 18x7j ET47 - 20x9.5j ET45GTR Wheel Face would poke by 33.75mm over Nismo.Rear Face would sit 29.75mm further inside arch.Rear Wheel: 18x7j ET47 - 20x10.5j ET25GTR Wheel Face would poke by 66.45mm over Nismo.Rear Face would sit 22.45mm further inside arch.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would say from the above calculations that the poke outside of the arches is less to worry about than the extra internal arch depth of the wheel, as they would essentially sit between 2-3cm further in, which would likely cause fouling issues on the shock legs.This could be addressed with the addition of hubcentric 20-30mm wheel spacers to situate the wheel to a similar position within the arch as the standard Nismo rim, but that would also cause an additional 20-30mm external poke to the wheel.Therfore front wheels would poke around 50-60mm and rear around 80-90 overall.The only option then would be to remove the Nismo wheelarches and run a rivet/bolt on wide arch as per the Juke R.It seems alot of work for the look.You could also consider running a set of 4 front GTR wheels so you have less width/spacing issues if thats definately the route you wish to take.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I ran 14mm spacers on my TT, purely for looks, as the standard wheels sat quite a ways inboard, with no issues at all

But personally, I'm not sure I would want to run 30mm.
Based an absolutely nothing other than that you then have a lot of bolts holding the wheel on, and the arc of movement - the amount of travel in suspension for each vertical movement of the wheel - changes quite a lot.

No idea if it would be too much, just not something I'd head into lightly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow wee, I guess all that answered my question... I feel like marty mcfly listening to doc brown when some of you guys go at your specs and stats its brilliant. long story short, it wouldn't be worth the hassle unless I could find some of the gorgeous Juke-R arch extensions... and even then the ride would be affected by the spacers etc. Shame though, nice idea but she just doesn't have the legs to pull off big boy bootsI appreciate the time taken to explain though lads.In other news, I went to burger king on sunday and the guy basically dropped 2 large cokes through the drivers window... all over my lap, the dash, the door and in through all the window gaps, basically anything within a meter of me. less than 2 weeks old this car. needless to say I lost it and didnt sleep that night knowing what was happening on a chemical level to my plastics and suede door inserts and seats.after much cleaning it has all come up ok, but i fear when the weather gets hot I will be chased by wasps wherever I go. do we know if the suede has some sort of scotch guard treatment dealio on it? it seemed to survive remarkably well?! a lot better than the goon at the drive through did anyway

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
youch! I'm all for pulling the car to pieces to see how it works - but I'd rather do it 'cos I wanted to, rather than because I had to...On the plus side - it'll smell nice (as long as you like the smell of coke anyway...)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts