Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ta-dah!!Please excuse the quality of the pictures, the were taken on my phone but I just had to show you all The work was completed today and I just this second had the car brought back to me. I'm so, so, so happy

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had an email from Gareth on Wednesday evening to say the interior was there and he was hoping to to complete the work today. As you say, it looks soooo much better than the silver. The interior really stands out now and matches the red stitching on the seats, which was why I wanted red in the first place Wessex have really pulled out the stops on this job and although there were a few hiccups to start with, I'm amazed at how quickly its been resolved. I've emailed Gareth to thank him and say I'm now a happy customer

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But we love you just the same Bernie Yes, the whole situation could have been handled differently from the start but I've got the outcome I always wanted and thats what is important to me. I'm not the type of person who likes confrontation and this whole saga has laid heavy on me. I'm just happy its all put to bed now.

·
Registered
663 Posts
you know what the say Cez, all's well that ends well.. the interior looks just like mine now with the red, the leather and the CVT

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
T c wrote:
Looking good, noticed the mechanic even left his wallet in the door pocket, ( Bonus ? ) .

If only! Thanks guys and gals, I'm really happy with it...and you guys helped it happen

1 - 17 of 17 Posts