Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - just to say hello everyone , the forum looks a great place to get loads of info. (Found it when googling for a decent picture of the car I am waiting for!)I've ordered a 1.6 DiG-T Teckna in Haptic Blue. Got a really good price too! Getting excited now!Happy New Year to you allM

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Mm welcome to the forum, great choice of car and reasonable colournot to bad on the wait front either.Hope you enjoy the forum. Any questions ask away someone is sure to know the answer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys & gals!We ordered it at the beginning of December ...so the wait now seems to be rather longer than we had first hoped! But strictly speaking the car will be Mr Mystical mother's....but I don't think he will get to drive it very much! (His golf clubs/trolley won't fit very well in the Juke so he will have to use my old estate car now!)The colour looks great to me although I haven't actually seen one in the flesh yet (they all seem to be red or white around here) but it matches the new pair of boots I got for Christmas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts