Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
very nice, that haptic is growing on me beginning to wish i had that colour, worth mentioning while I was at the factory on 19th Dec i didnt see a single Haptic in production, I toured the production facility for 5 hours

·
Registered
38 Posts
Deks wrote:very nice, that haptic is growing on me beginning to wish i had that colour, worth mentioning while I was at the factory on 19th Dec i didnt see a single Haptic in production, I toured the production facility for 5 hours

Hope there's at least one! Hoping to get mine in the next few weeks!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Haptic blue is a nice color (not sure if we have it here in the states), I was looking for Electric Blue "lighter blue" here in the USA. The S "base" model in AWD is so popular it was hard to find. So there were three in my state all red, so chose from red, red or red. It does look good when the sun catches it. It was hard for me to get a look at the different colors because most dealers only had one in stock generally black.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My last car was teal and it looked kinda aqua green in bright sun and dark blue in the shade or on an overcast day. Got a lot of good comments on the color.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
oztrk wrote:Thx Deks but it's so hard to find any accesories in Turkiye :(I've added two ebay links above... autocosmetica are in Italy so should ship to you failing that I would suggest speaking with Glyn Hopkin on the forum and asking the question if they ship internationally

1 - 20 of 20 Posts