Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a set of winter wheels/tyres for the Nismo as I had these on our Countryman and found them good in wet, cold and snow last winter. Anyway, I was in Wellington Motors yesterday and was offered a set of 17" alloys in red ( same as those on Deks car) at a special price of £85 per wheel. I understand they sell at £145 so have agreed to take them and they are sorting a set of tyres for me.Seems like a good deal - what do you think.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Deks, good to know. They have looked after us very well and I was confident that I had a genuinely good deal but always nice to have confirmation.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lordharding wrote:That's a very good price for those wheels I actually like the look of them and think the red would match te red /white theme for the Juke Nismo
Yes, and I am thinking the same for our black Nismo. The red is not an exact match but would extend the black and red theme and the deal is too good to say no.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.