Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
713 Posts
I have named mine Froggie because when I first saw it I thought it was the ugliest car I had ever seen.
After walking round it and looking at every panel and curve i fell in love with the monster and bought it.LOVELY.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great original name wildfire
No not come up with a good name yet I find they usually come from friends or Family when you least expect it and something just clicks and you think that name is right. Like when my son named my old Citroen C1 the PENCIL SHAPERNER was then known by this for the 4 years we owned it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A sense a tribute to the Frog eye Sprite there Bernie
Maybe should call ours Marmite as when they were first launched I hated them and used to LOL every time I saw them on the road now I love them. mellon man2013-03-24 17:12:02

·
Registered
136 Posts
We haven't yet, delivery isn't until June. We have discussed a few names but until he/she is delivered we won't be sharing it :)Same with our real baby, eta 1st August although we now know he'll be a boy. Just don't ask me which one I'm more excited about.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'v never named my cars but really felt this one has SO much character it needed a name... and it came to me... Gogga (black) .... NOW.... it's NOT pronounced Go-ga... instead it's pronounced Chocha... and no... not like ChaChaCha... hahahhaha... oh boy... HOW to explain how it's pronounced? The name itself is a South African noun for any insect... heehee... I've been googling to find a pronunciation... and this is the only right onehttp://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/gogga

·
Registered
136 Posts
at oldblokeI'm excited about both, one scares the living daylights out of me and the other will too I guess once I get that turbo warmed up ;-) Either way it's going to be a good year!To WifeJust taking the baby out for a ride in the car as he isn't sleeping well......Now just got to work on the names...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.