Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
i agree with Tc well done and thank you.
what would us old uns do with our time if we couldnt come on here and have a bit of banter with each other

·
Registered
165 Posts
Blimey Kats are you trying to impersonate Dickson of Dock Green!!Sorry was that a bit before your time and only us older ones have that phrase lodged in our memories?

·
Registered
165 Posts
OldblokeWas speaking to some senior folk yesterday, who were enquiring about the Juke as they were very interested in purchasing one. I suggested they look at this and the "other side" website to get others reaction to the car.I have been stopped many time by folk enquiring about the Juke and it is now very popular on the Island.

·
Registered
663 Posts
thats nice to hear Bakertech..i am 61 and would recomend the Juke to anyone. i am just waiting to take delivery of my new Juke so this will be my second and i love them. i do think the colour range could be better. i am going from a Premium manual to a Tekna CVT and if the Tekna is half as good i will be happy..like you i get stopped quite a lot by people asking me what the Juke is like. happy motoring

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.