Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New to this so be gentle with me (can be rough once I know you)
Have a Juke ministry of sound 1.6 in white will post pics once I work out how to do it.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
JUKE5TER wrote:Hi all,New to this so be gentle with me (can be rough once I know you)Have a Juke ministry of sound 1.6 in white will post pics once I work out how to do it. Hi Juke5ter welcome to the forum. So your the one who bought oneto post pics you need to use a hosting account such as photobucket them copy and paste the IMG codefailing that email them to me [email protected] and I will add them to the club photobicket account and upload them on to the post you want them on

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deks wrote: just re read that in white????? the offical ministry of sound was only available in black

Sorry but it is in White so not sure where you read that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deks wrote: JUKE5TER wrote:Hi all,
New to this so be gentle with me (can be rough once I know you)
Have a Juke ministry of sound 1.6 in white will post pics once I work out how to do it.

Hi Juke5ter welcome to the forum. So your the one who bought one

to post pics you need to use a hosting account such as photobucket
them copy and paste the IMG code
failing that email them to me [email protected] and I will add them to the club photobicket account and upload them on to the post you want them on

Yes I bought one glad it amuses you.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
JUKE5TER wrote: Yes I bought one glad it amuses you.Sorry JUKE5TER was only a bit of banter, most of the people I know really dont like the MOS in black. Also until you joined I dont think anyone knew it was available in white. I certainly didnt, every demo is black and all advertising was done using a black one. I just re read the press pack to discover white was available. I would love to see the pics and get them posted up as I expect the white accents look far better on the white Juke than they do on the black one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.