Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,I have been a Juke owner for the past 2 months and absolutely love the car. I owned an Audi A2 previously and for me the Juke is similar in its innovation and "love me or hate me" looks; the former for me naturally.I have also been a member of a "similar titled" forum for the same duration and I am sure that I will recognise many faces on here also.After a PM or two (thanks John); I have decided to join this merry band of brothers and sisters too.I own an Acenta Sport DIG-T - pre-registered dealer bargain with 14 miles on the clock and £3500 off list price.One day I aspire to Shiro/Tekna trim level, but the DIG-T and fabulous looks and standard kit are more than enough to keep me happy just. Moreover, the Juke is a great car regardless of trim level and specification; but you already know this...Darren

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Darren welcome to the forum. Yes, sure you will recognise many members here as many are on the other forum aswell. We hope you enjoy this forum and find it useful and fun. I have owned my Juke for 21 months now and still love it as much as I did the day I got it although I plan on changing it in January for a nice Nismo

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Deks; I'm sure I have witnessed your legendary status on said forum also.Lucky you re: Nismo; bagsy first associate member test drive...

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Darren C wrote: Thanks Deks; I'm sure I have witnessed your legendary status on said forum also.
Lucky you re: Nismo; bagsy first associate member test drive...

Yes, I was once a very active member of the other forum, though I am no longer, would like to think I posted some very helpful topics and hope to continue the good work on this forum

As for NIsmo Have along list of people wanting a go, there are a few of us interested in a NIsmo and we have a number of dealers lined up to approach when Nissan release details

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely `Deks; hence the use of the term 'legendary'; I have read many of your posts.I'd best start saving my pennies if I want a shot at the Nismo... (Mind it will likely be a Juke 'mark 5' before I have saved sufficiently to purchase said vehicle)...

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I do have to say price will come into it although its likely I will go the same route I have with the current one PCP keeps payments down,although I have to give it back after 3 years

·
Registered
185 Posts
Most garages welcome me now. However DIG T owner ship has boosted my Nectar point tally no end.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha ha; love the comments Kats/Rattly - I can also testify to the thirsty nature of the DIG-T. Not that I regret my purchase in any way mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts