Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm from Southern California and the proud owner of a 2013 Juke SV AWD. Did a lot of research on here before buying mine so figured time to register and say hi.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome aboard buddy.

This is a friendly place to be with a wealth of advice available; most of which should transfer over the water.

Some nice 'out there' colours in the USA; what colour do you have? How to you find the gas mileage; good or bad?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Welcome to all that is Juke knowledge.
Just before picking up my Juke I was over in the Twin Cities so I looked at the prices over there is the colonies- very envious of you..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! Mine is the Silver, nothing too out there. As for MPG i only have 1.2k on it so still breaking in. I am getting roughly 19-20 per gallon though, even though I drive like I stole it haha. As for my name, its pronounced Annihilator I just spelled it wierd because years back when I chose the name on some game I had to get creative to bypass the filters :p I'd add pictures but for some reason I cannot figure out how to do it on here. Yes I realize that makes me sound dumb but I just can't figure it out ahha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.