Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie to this Forum, which looks very professional, by the way!So, hello to all. Living in Spain does have its restrictions regarding merchandise and a few other things but it does pay me back by mostly only having to blow the dust of my Juke, mostly. Although, on the few days it does rain, it can seem like the end of the world is nigh!! I am a member of other Forums, and I notice from some of the "handles" here, that others have done the same. I look forward to many informative posts.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
HI RB welcome, given the info provided I think I know who you areglad you think the forum is professional, yes many members here are indeed members on the other UK forum and probably some of the US ones We hope you find this forum useful and a fun place to be regards deks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are all very gracious, thank you for the welcome! And yes Deks, I am the guilty party. You guessed correctly.T c, I am quite pleased I don´t have a triple wing, because if I did, I am sure I would take off when I give RB a squirt!! I have fitted a Synapse diverter valve in push mode, connecting both A + B ports, which gives me excellent results, plus a satisfying "whoosh" sound as a bonus!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts