Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all hoping to get a juke in the next month or so and need advice been sent to your forum from face book. I have fallen in love with juke and can not shake it from my mined just not sure weather to get new or second hand ?its properly the wrong place to ask but what's it like get a test drive next week thanks Jim bob

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome aboard JB.

The forum is full of helpful folk with a wealth of experience on all things Juke and cars in general. You are in the right and best place.

Your local approved dealers should have demonstrators that you can test drive; though the spec might differ to the one you want.

New or used depends on your budget an specification requirements; you might find a good deal is available near you on a new or cancelled order.

Good luck and ask away.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome Jim Bob

Darren has covered it all, the Juke hasn't changed a great deal over time other than special editions and a few tweaks, so a second hand one will have pretty much the same spec as a new one.

There are a few exceptions, and if you haven't read it already, the Juke timeline thread has the details

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Jim bob, welcome to the forum, The has this kind of effect on people. your questions seemed to have been pretty much answered by DarrenGood luck with your decision go in with an open mind and see whats on offer price wise for both new and used.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi jim bob, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

admin2013-05-12 07:12:42

·
Registered
445 Posts
hi jim bob, welcome along, enjoy the decission time looking for your juke, my advice would be to look at your local dealers web site and get some idea of prices before you visit, also have a look round the net for new and used offers then you can go into the dealership with some idea of prices before you speak to a salesman, if you want a good internet price as a guide have a look on orangewheels.co.uk., then see what your dealer will offer.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi Jim Boy
Welcome to the forum
I have had my juke Nismo a month to day and love it
Makes me smile constantly driving it and just looking at it

Once you decide on a spec do your homework and compare prices over 150 mile radius to help you get the best deal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.