Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i picked up my new Daisy juke on friday 13th lucky for me! only had her a couple of days but already love her shes a white tekna with wind deflectors,rear spoiler, leather armrest and red juke mats shes got so many toys compared to the honda dc5 i have just sold she feels like a spaceship look forward to joining in on here kimi x

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Kimi. Welcome to the forum, good news on the arrival, dont suppose we will see you for a while if you are anything like the rest of us when we took delivery any excuse to go out in the car Yes they are very well equipped for the price, although some simple things are missing but I expect the facelift when it comes will address some of these, they have already added the heated mirrors to the tekna which were not on the earlier models. One of the many suggestions owners have put to Nissan

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone loving my Daisy and hoping the weather forcast is correct for sunshine at the weekend,so i can clean her i found out a couple of days ago that she talks to me too!!so i will never be lonely in the car again kimi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.