Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure, though I have added the Nismo to my desktop to remind her how good looking it is She also agreed to my shock that she feels that the diesel is sometimes under powered. Result I thought, to be honest I think it will all come down to the price.I have to say the only reason I want the Nismo is I think it looks better than the standard so if the facelift comes out about the same time and they give it a better look something like the Nismo I may look at thatAlso worth mentioning Nissan claim the Nismo will be on sale November but ever dealer I talk to laughs, they say Nissan have never yet met a release date its usually 6 months out and Easter next year is more likely, only time will tell. Incidentally the Juke was released in September oringinal date should have been March.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
From what I've heard about other models - a date gets announced, and close to that date everyone is told the date won't be met and they are given a new date, then the car arrives quite close to the original date

·
Registered
493 Posts
deks dear boy,i do belive that as well as the delightful mrs deks,you also have 2 daughters,............as they get older you will realise that you will know your place in the house pecking order,and it will be just aftger the dog,and you will just be happy for a little bit of time to your self,the sooner you realise this the better the rest of your life will be, with best regards, glencairn.[2 daughters,3 granddaughters,2 sisters and a cocker spanial,thats a girl dog]

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
glencairn wrote:

deks dear boy,i do belive that as well as the delightful mrs deks,you also have 2 daughters,............as they get older you will realise that you will know your place in the house pecking order,and it will be just aftger the dog,and you will just be happy for a little bit of time to your self,the sooner you realise this the better the rest of your life will be, with best regards, glencairn.[2 daughters,3 granddaughters,2 sisters and a cocker spanial,thats a girl dog]

Totally agree. Already there. Though the dog is above me

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Can you not just buy it then give her a new car herself or lots of lovely shopping!!! Shoes?

good luck anyway!!!

Fee xxx

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I could just buy it yes. I could sulk and get my own way aswell but do prefer to agree things fairly, as it makes for a happier life. as for shopping wouldnt interest her, I mean her two favorite shops are Matalan and Primarkas for shoes I have more pairs than her and Kat carries more pairs in her handbag than mrs D owns

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kats wrote:Hey my shoes collection has been streamlined to under 50 pairs now

crumbs that must have felt like cutting a leg off

So you have streamlined them, I assume the loft is now full.
Deks2012-05-29 20:17:22

1 - 20 of 23 Posts