Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As some of you are aware i have a white MOS Juke, with not so matching spoiler

The colour difference between the spoiler and bodywork is so bad i have decided to have it wrapped, this is where you come in

I have carbon fibre red in mind with matching wing mirrors but would like to see what you good folk would suggest before i commit to this.

(sorry PINK is not an option )

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oldbloke wrote:its got to be red, i have done my mirrors in red carbon fibre vinyl and they look really good

Thanks Guys

Saw yours OB, very nice

Looks like its going to be red

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry Kimi, chrome is not for me, im more a cow print man
Well thanks all for your views, have booked in for the RED carbon fibre, end of April, £150 for the spoiler and wing mirrors, hopefully a good price.

·
Registered
663 Posts
i got my carbon fibre vynyl off e-bay, there was enough there to do 4 sets of mirrors, it cost me just under £4 and the bloke charged me £10 to put it on , but i do know him quite well..it was cheaper for me to get the carbon fibre off e-bay, my friend, although in the trade could not get it anywhere near as cheap. i wouldnt like to comment on the price to be honest

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
£150 is about the price I would figure to be charged, but like OB I have a friend in the trade who does me a good deal, mind it costs in terms of time 3 months down and I am still waiting for the graphics to be done on my Juke. Not to mention still waiting on the number plate stickers
Deks2013-03-28 16:15:56

1 - 18 of 18 Posts