Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where the locking wheel nut and gunk stuff for the tyre should be kept? Just bought a 2011 Tekna and we were looking around it today and cant find them although the dealer told me they were in there...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Believe they should both be in the boot, under the plastic tray that sits under the fabric covered flap (floor) of the boot?

Not gospel, as mine came with a spare, and the locking wheel nut is obviously small enough to have been put anywhere...

But that's where I'd look first TTDegs2013-05-10 23:53:46

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, thats where I thought they should be but didn't want to look like a muppet when I call the dealer tomorrow and they say they are elsewhere..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just went and looked throughout car and defo not there. I will prob end up buying a spare anyway but the locking wheel nut is a prob!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no armrest in mine..hopefully they took it out for some bizarre reason along with the gunk and they can just courier it to me, although not holding breath!!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
If it's the AWD you should have a space-saver as standard, so it may have been removed by previous owner or dealer, but for sure you should follow up immediately.
In any case I would agree with your choice to get a spare rather than gunk, as would many people on here I believe.
I bought from Glyn Hopkin and they do a JOG discount for members..
Good luck all round....

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
carkedit wrote:Can anyone tell me where the locking wheel nut and gunk stuff for the tyre should be kept? Just bought a 2011 Tekna and we were looking around it today and cant find them although the dealer told me they were in there...Locking wheel nut key could be anywhere. It should be in the boot, the dealer may have put it in the glove box or a door pocketThe gunk and inflator should be on tray located underneath the storage tray in the boot.If you lift out the strage tray you should find another tray sitting where the spare wheel would be.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
carkedit wrote:no armrest in mine
My armrest goes back to when you had to buy one as an extra. My salesman moved the nuts and lock from the glove compartment, where they were placed initially "Because they rattle around, and hide in the bottom, under the manuals".

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
went to the dealer yesterday and they are going to sort new ones for me. The gunk should have been put in car before I picked up up but mysteriously went missing from the guy buying it and me picking it up and who knows on the wheel nut but hopefully it will get sorted soon. Will be getting my JOG membership as soon as I have some ££ lol then I will be on to Glyn Hopkins

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hoping it will be sorted in next few days so fingers crossed I won't have a prob before that but thanks for that advice, I hadn't thought of that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts