Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it has taken so long to get these pictures up but, been driving it a lot and weather not been the best for taking pictures.Anyway here she is, hope you like her.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
very nice, looking nice and clean .I assume the wind deflectors are not genuine ones? as they fit differently from the ones I have.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Love the colour. Like the wheels.Nice Juke! I like the wheels, which is why they are going to be on my next Juke albeit with red inserts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Are then 16"? They look bigger than ours. I could just be the design I suppose...

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Oh, yeah I had forgotten the standard size. These look bigger but it's probably an optical illusion

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paul_S The wheels are 17" Two tone coloured.
Deks The wind deflectors are HAEKO ones and are an absolute doddle to fit. Took me about 5 mins to do all 4.
Jukeov The spoiler, mud flaps, bumper protector and fog light rings are all extras. The two tone alloy wheels, silver door mirrors, handles and there are also illuminated entry guards are all part of the Shiro pack.

She looks beautiful, she handles like a go kart and goes like a rocket. She has it all.

On the downside it has a small petrol tank, heated seat switches could be better placed and the handbrake is on the wrong side. A little awkward to operate with the armrest down.

Overall the positives massively out way the negatives. Even having to put petrol in twice a week means more people can have a proper look. But I knew all this anyway because of how you all talk about your Jukes.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
It looks fabulous... I do like the wheels!,, Very nice indeed!,,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts