Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Decided to join this forum as I am seriously considering purchasing a Juke. Currently a member of the 350Z forum and own a Zed which I have loved. Problem is I now need 4 seats and want something a "bit different" from the usual BMW; Jag; Audi etc. Whilst I realise they are probably better build quality etc. I love the look of the Juke.

I have booked a test drive of a DiGit for Friday of this week (the white special edition) but am really keen on the Nismo Juke which the dealer mentioned. Does anyone have any idea when it will be launched here and price?

Cheers
Richard (Southampton by the way).

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Hayla, welcome to the forum, we have a coiple of Z owners on here from nissansportz.comwho own a Juke aswell. white special edition?? do you mean shiro. Personally I dont think the Shiro is worth the extra cost. As for Nismo Launch is January date to be confirmed hoping Nissan gives us a heads up on this as for price this is yet to be announced but opinion is it will be circa £1000- £2000 above DIG-T Power increase over stanard is that high and to be honest more can be achieved by taking it to Abbey Motorsport for a remap however I personally love the look of the Nismo hope that has been of some help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Deks
Thanks for that, very useful. To be fair to the dealer, he did say you could probably add parts of the Shiro you like to a Tekna and get the same effect for less. I am test driving the Shiro purely as that's their demonstrator. Pretty sure I want a DIG-T (manual) and am keen on the Nismo as I just think it looks great. The dealer was also honest enough to say he didn't think it would be much of a power increase over the standard and that there were some good deals available now.

Haven't used the Nissansportz site, I'm on 350z-uk.

If the Nismo is released in January, I'm still tempted to wait. ........ Although I could always but a Tekna DIG-T and start mod-ing ala 350 stylee!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome haylabamba, the DIG T is a terrific car, albeit a bit thirsty. I'm not that fussed on the Nismo looks too bland to my tastes, and for the minor performance improvements don't feel it's worth it. I'm still saving for a Juke R at £500k!!Rattly2012-11-05 18:46:37

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi Richard I think you'll like the DIG-T. Very different from the 350Z/370Z, but huge fun. As Deks says, Abbey are working hard at making them even more fun. You'll already be aware of how good a reputation they have...Personally, I would get a DIG-T and use the money you save over the Nismo to mod it. I know the Nismo will be a special car and rare, but your Juke would be unique!If you decide to keep the Zed then feel free to pop into nissansportz. We've got an Xmas do coming up soon and you'll be very welcome to come, especially if you've not traded your Zed in by then.Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome all. Looking forward to my test drive on Friday. I'm still tempted to wait for the Nismo though!

Paul where is Nissansportz? I suspect my Zed will be part-ex for the Juke although I'd love to keep it. It's an 03 which I've had from new and loved it.

Richard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.