Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you will know me already and is great to be back in touchFor thoose that dont know of Holdcroft's we are a Friendly Nissan Dealer based in Staffordshire .We supply all genuine nissan parts and accessories at discounted prices to forum members.We also offer discount and service and installations etcBut most of all , we are not just here to sell stuff . we love jukes ,drive jukes and love the banter with you friendly lot.Also we are happy to help with any advice if and where we can .JOhn [email protected]

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi John , welcome to the JUKEOWNERSGROUP, pleased to see you sign updont forget to post up info and offers in the dealer section and pass on info of sale offers etc or even get the sales team to sign updeks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Welcome GuysIm away on 2012 Campaign Launch Seminars for the next couple of days so hopfully from this i can get some special offers on accessories i can offer to forum members I will post them in the dealer section under Holdcrofts asapJOhn

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was going to Alton Towers just before Christmas with the family and we passed your dealership, the wife and kids thought I'd lost it when I started pointing and shouting, "Look it's Holdcrofts!!!!". I had no idea where in the country you were based and they had absolutely no idea what I was on about!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
LancsJuke wrote:I was going to Alton Towers just before Christmas with the family and we passed your dealership, the wife and kids thought I'd lost it when I started pointing and shouting, "Look it's Holdcrofts!!!!". I had no idea where in the country you were based and they had absolutely no idea what I was on about!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi John

Maybe be getting some bling from for my Dad's Juke. He has ordered a haptic with no extras, might have to sneakily stick some chrome to it when he is not looking.
Kats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.