Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,just collected nearly new black Juke and pleased with it. The forum has already resolved a rattle problem, so thankyou. Shall post some images once it stops raining!Lc
layclerk2013-03-09 11:35:16

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi layclerk, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello layclerk,welcome to the forum,enjoy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all for your welcomings! I have popped cheque in post (this is small price for avoiding inconvenience of dealers taking my car apart for the rattle)Snow at the moment in norwichLc

·
Registered
867 Posts
Deks wrote: Darren C wrote:Clear in MK just, but heading to Tamworth in less than an hour. Fingers are crossed that the white stuff avoids my path.
say hi to the in laws

Mystic Deks - message passed on...

Popped to the in-laws Lutterworth and bro in-laws Tamworth (latter to meet their new born daughter ) which equates to approx 125 miles round trip. The 'Dig it' returned a miserly 35.5 mpg. A steady right foot and short gear changes down the A5. Sport mode naturally. This is the worst mpg performance I have had on a long journey; usually see above 38 for this trip. Perhaps ambient weather played a part. Good job I didn't leather it and that I don't do high mileage.

Sorry LC for thread jack...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Kats wrote: 35.5 omg we are lucky to get over 29 in ours..... But it's worth it

Your right foot is legendary Kats...

I was trying to be sensible; had I driven like a certain MPs wife... make that a certain MP - I fear I would be lucky to get double figures...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.