Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've just ordered a 1.5 dci Tekna. Been told 4 weeks(ish) and we should have the car.

It will be the wifes car primarily and she's well happy.

Looking forward to reading up before it gets here.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new purchase.4 weeks will fly by and then you will be driving around with a permanant grin on your face.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi theshield, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! I made a similar post on, shall we say 'another' site and didn't get much response. Glad to see this is a nice active forum.I know this may not be the rigt section to ask but since reading about it this morning I am worried about the splitting leather issue... Any comments and advice would be great.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Yes there is an issue with the sides on the leather, Nissan are aware and if it happens you should be sorted.As i like to promote the virtues of this forum if you read about the split seat on the other site you may have read that his resolution was in part due to our envolvement. We work closely with Nissan in many aspects and over the years this has paid dividends and we will always take up a case that is proving tricky to get resolved.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi shield
Welcome to your new home
I was drawn into the juke Group and its great
So many decent people , petrol heads and jokers
This is the only place to be

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deks wrote:Yes there is an issue with the sides on the leather, Nissan are aware and if it happens you should be sorted.As i like to promote the virtues of this forum if you read about the split seat on the other site you may have read that his resolution was in part due to our envolvement. We work closely with Nissan in many aspects and over the years this has paid dividends and we will always take up a case that is proving tricky to get resolved.Hi Deks. Thanks for the reply.I did read that thread and some others. Although it is brilliant that you support forum members and Juke owners it's still a slightly worrying prospect.My father ordered a BMW 320d xdrive M Sport Auto with coral red leather at the same time as I ordered the Juke, it will be interesting to compare leather quality. Obviously theres a massive difference in cost and I wouldn't expect the Juke leather to be up to the same high standards but it should be of a reasonable quality, you'd hope at least.Maybe I'm just fretting over nothing. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
At least you have your expectations balanced. I would like to think that as Nissan are aware of the issue it is working with the seat maker to resolve it. Not only does it look bad on them in terms of quality it also costs them everytime they have to change a seat. I know from issues in the past that as soon as they are highlighted they get to work on a resolution and I am sure the seats are no different

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm hoping this too as my Tekna should be arriving in a few weeks so I'll be keeping a very close eye on the seats!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome aboard

Haven't got much to add over the above, but welcome aboard anyway!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi The Shield,welcome to the forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts