Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say hi, Some of you may well know of us @ Abbey already.We have been about Nissan's for over 20 years mainly Nissan Skylines and the 350/370Zeds, but we have had a 1.6 Nissan Juke for over 6 months and took delivery of a Dig T Juke a few weeks ago for development.I will get a thread posted up what we have already done to our Dig T so far but we will also have performance upgrades for all the Juke models including the diesel and N/A cars.We can also service your cars and give a better customer service than most Nissan dealers.any questions ask away

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi Mark!I'm glad you made it here I 'spotted' you here Folks - Mark and the team has worked on my 370Z and can honestly say their service is second to none. When you visit, your car (and you) are really well looked after. The UpRev does wonders

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum.Looking forward to reading about the modifications you have made to your DIG and the plans for future tuning even if my little diesel won't be able to benefit

·
Registered
72 Posts
NICE. Gotta love mods. Still have two 12" rockford subs sitting around just dying to climb into the boot.Just for the life of me cannot workout a decent design.Does mark and his boys do sound as well?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
meaga-byte wrote:

NICE. Gotta love mods. Still have two 12" rockford subs sitting around just dying to climb into the boot.Just for the life of me cannot workout a decent design.Does mark and his boys do sound as well?I dont think so, pretty certain they are all engine tuning but does give me an idea of some business approaches to make.ACESDVDS may be able to help or poin you i the right direction though MB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.