Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hi 2422 Daisy, Have a good luck round here , it's a mine of information. What model type have you ordered..? I have standard 1.6 acenta premium in force red, had it 3 months .......and it's fantastic .Cant be bothered with eco or normal, it's always sport , and I'm in the process of a few mods, mostly LEDs , ambient lighting and bulb upgrades all round.next to come is mudflaps and spoiler

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

I'm very new to the forum thing, so finding it rather strange as the mo, but hopefully won't be long until I'm addicted to this site.

I have order an ancent sport 1.5 diesel, in gun metal grey.
I'm in two minds about the styling bars and plates tho.

But can't wait to pick the car up as the excitement is killing me.

What made you get a Juke?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi and welcome 2422daisy,

Personal taste, but I think the styling bars and plates look good. They are expensive mind, (as are all the Juke accessories) and they look best on the darker colours; gun metal fits this bill.

The Juke is innovative and unique in design - a head turner and clearly no shrinking violet. The best reason to own one.

Good luck with the purchase and ownership.

Darren

·
Registered
838 Posts
Totally about the looks ,is what made me want a Juke, and it had to be Force Red as well ..
Don't know much about the styling bars and plates, each to there own tho' there's plenty of OEM and general accessories out there.
Yeah, the wait is going to be a killer.........especially the more you read on here

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the nice kind welcoming words.

I can't wait that's my problem, I've been looking online at Nissan parts and its so much cheaper but a little worries about it affecting my warranty. I am definitely getting the styling bars and plates, I want my car to stand out not blend in hence the purchase of a juke!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Daisy, welcome to the forum. the wait is always the worst part. I have just ordered my second Juke and got to wait 2 weeks and thats bad enough, I even have my current one to drive around in .As for parts speak with the dealers on the forum they are always happy to do a deal for forum membersAs a standard(non paid) member you can't use the pm system but you can post in there sections in the affliate page.I have just ordered the Urban pack( front and rear stying plates & roof spoiler) and secured a very good price from both GH parts and Holdcroft. I have also added wind deflectors and the very NEW colour coded Accessory wheels to mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.