Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Can't take too much credit for speed it is what it is I used the whole webwizz packageI assume the lack of ads and possible higher host fees is why the darkside is quicker humour wise, that's what its all about as many will remember from days gone by

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Kel'Juke wrote:Had my Juke (Force Red, Dig-T, Tekna, no modifications) nearly a year and have put 20,000 mile on the clock, so not new but new to this site!
Hi I'm glad to hear you are making good use of the JUKE. I wonder if our JUKE might hit 20k in the first year too. I assume you've had the 18k service and not left it for 12 months? If so, who serviced it and was the work good bad or ugly?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
T c wrote:Given the background colour on this site and as Darthjuke might say, Welcome to the dark side, this is where you find higher speeds and enlightenment. Tc
Hi Tc, it's also where you find 'old friends', glad I finally caught up with you guys.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paul_S wrote:
Kel'Juke wrote:Had my Juke (Force Red, Dig-T, Tekna, no modifications) nearly a year and have put 20,000 mile on the clock, so not new but new to this site!
Hi I'm glad to hear you are making good use of the JUKE. I wonder if our JUKE might hit 20k in the first year too. I assume you've had the 18k service and not left it for 12 months? If so, who serviced it and was the work good bad or ugly?
On a Dig-T it's 12,500 miles, so will hit my second service before the end of the year. Car is leased, they had Halfords in Portsmouth do the servicing. Have to admit I was worried but everything seems fine. Still got a wheel on each corner an a nut in front of the steering wheel

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Deks wrote:Can't take too much credit for speed it is what it is I used the whole webwizz packageI assume the lack of ads and possible higher host fees is why the darkside is quicker humour wise, that's what its all about as many will remember from days gone by

So in just the past few minutes I've made multiple posts, have been made to feel like one of the gang again, and love the Bar and the Cafe idea. Nice one folks, real nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.