Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Juke me!!!

I havent been on the jukeownersclub forum. And now it is down?
What did I miss?

Hello all!!!!
Juke me please...

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi juke me welcome to the forum. I had noticed the other site was down such a shameNever mind now you are here have a good browse around many faces from both forums here we do like to think that this forum is better though. We have the same if not better dpeth of knowledgebut we do have lots of funny people and plenty of banter.

Deks2012-12-02 20:04:18

·
Registered
493 Posts
Deks wrote: I would just like to clarify. the outage on the other Juke forum has NOTHING what so ever to do with me.
I have been away for the weekend and have witnesses.

are you sure,[to quote a pulp song]

·
Registered
493 Posts
it might be me,i did post an ever so slightly risque retort to that dear boy,joy,perhaps they have some one over there with an even more missunderstanding of my strange sense of humour than our one and only.our very own deks,[steve,steve,[not so loud][so says the meerkat]read the post again,its in jest,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Woah!!! many replies...! Nice!

Went out yesterday & now only got the chance to log in here...
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

Yeah I have been in the jukeownersculb website for the last year. Joined that club as soon as I put the order through (like most of you) & has been a regular user till the last couple of months (was a bit busy). But I was still handing over jukeownersclub calling cards...oops...

Anyway, I love my Juke.
No issues yet...(ah, there is one, which I will post later ...re.condensation on windscreen)...Have done only 4600 miles so far.

02 months to go for my first service.

That's all for now...will post some pics soon...
Thanks again guys...
Juke me!

·
Registered
663 Posts
i must have been sleeping all weekend,.its great fun counting Jukes jumping over the fence. i didnt notice anything going on. oh well im awake now, best go and check on the baby outside, make sure she is ok!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts