Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Strange?? So, if thats a H4 replacement at 55w, why the need for the `high wattage harness` when its the same wattage as a standard H4(60/55w) And i assume the 3 pin -2pin harness means you also lose the main beam, i.e the 60w part??
I`ve seen some 7500K H4 at http://www.car-mod-shop.co.uk/h475k-pair-h4-7500k-xenon-headlight-bulbs.html , they might be a bit too `blue`, but as i`ve spent probably best part of £100 trying to get a decent bluish bulb to match the sides and drls, i figure another £6.49 is worth the gamble.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jukeov,

I rang them yesterday as i thought i may give them a go, apparently they are 55w but are boosted to 100w ? and act in the same way as a normal bulb with H/L beam, ive ordered some so we will see !!!JUKE5TER2013-02-15 09:12:37

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hi Jukester,
Great, did you order the 6000K option?Are you after a blue tint or just more candle power?
I`ve ordered some from Carmods so everythings crossed that there`ll be what i`m after

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Went for the 6k as i also prefer a slight hint of blue, will post a couple of pics when they arrive.

Have at present 6k HID's that are great colour but i dont like the way the high beam works on H4-3's so hopefully these will be a good replacement although i doubt they will be as good as HID's

·
Registered
663 Posts
i think i will have to pop down to Coventry and have a few technical lessons from Jukeov because you boys leave me at the starting post. i aint got a clue on how to change a bulb let alone anything else..i got a set of LED daytime running lights off e-bay and they are sitting at the side of my armchair until i can find someone to fit them for me.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
oldbloke wrote: i think i will have to pop down to Coventry and have a few technical lessons from Jukeov because you boys leave me at the starting post. i aint got a clue on how to change a bulb let alone anything else..i got a set of LED daytime running lights off e-bay and they are sitting at the side of my armchair until i can find someone to fit them for me.

I was well sneaky with my add-ons/swap-outs by getting the items in before I got the car, then the dealer installed them before pick-up, at no cost to me .

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well they arrived and were fitted yesterday, very white indeed, they match my croc eyes LED's and work perfectly with H/L beam, i tried to get some pics but iphone was picking up too much glare, i will try later when its not so dark and post here.

If your looking for a bright white looking bulb without going down the HID route i would say give these a go, simple to fit just a direct replacement

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jukeov wrote:SJukeF wrote:How do they perform as lights rather than as fashion accessories?
. Well my `bling` arrived today as well, in the form of H4 7500K. Pictures to follow

Had a look at these, great price. Looking forward to see the pics.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Jukeov wrote:SJukeF wrote:How do they perform as lights rather than as fashion accessories?
. Well my `bling` arrived today as well, in the form of H4 7500K. Pictures to followHow effective are they?? visibilty of the road is far more important to me than matching lightsespecially as I now have 5 more white lights per side

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SJukeF wrote:How do they perform as lights rather than as fashion accessories?

They perform very well as lights, as stated in earlier post i had 6K HIDS in, so to remove them these cant be that bad.
I also think these are a great fashion accessorie aswell

Will get some pics soon just trying to find a good place to take them, roads all well lit where i am.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.