Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked Nissan if they could supply me with the numbers of Jukes made to date and where they wentthey were able to supply the numbers built in 2011 which was a whopping 132,606They couldn't tell me how many went to each country,I am not sure if this is because they don't know or if its sensitive materialthey did tell me that 80% of Sunderland production went overseas to Europe the remaining 20% being UK stock so approx in 2011, 26,521 Jukes found homes in the UK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I asked Nissan for upto date figures this is the email that came back

Normal
0

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Sunderland, as at the end of July, had built a total of
265,431 Jukes. We've now sold 42,071 in the UK (that does include Japanese
production though). I don't have a figure for Sunderland built Jukes sold in
the UK tho I'm afraid.So currently there are over 42,000 Jukes registered in the UK, I think we need a recruitment drive
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts
It would be interesting to break this down further by colour, spec and engine. I am guessing red, white and black are the most popular and probably in that order too. 1.6 petrol, dCi, DIG-T???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darren C wrote:It would be interesting to break this down further by colour, spec and engine. I am guessing red, white and black are the most popular and probably in that order too. 1.6 petrol, dCi, DIG-T???Darren this site may give you a little more datahttp://howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=nISSAN+JUKE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vehicles licensed every year 2012-2001.
Click model names for more stats.

2012

2011

2010

2009

2008

2007

2006

2005

2004

2003

2002

2001

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA

4.2k
3.7k
631

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA CVT

283
186
42

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA DCI

1.1k
904
217

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM

7.2k
4.9k
1.2k

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM CVT

874
530
97

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM DCI

2.6k
1.9k
225

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM DIG-T

122
73
8

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA SPORT

3.4k
3.0k
859

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA SPORT CVT

218
171
41

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA SPORT DCI

1.1k
883
125

NISSAN
JUKE ACENTA SPORT DIG-T

609
594
175

NISSAN
JUKE KURO

188
41

NISSAN
JUKE KURO DCI

111
48

NISSAN
JUKE KURO DIG-T

152
49

NISSAN
JUKE SHIRO

15

NISSAN
JUKE SHIRO CVT

1

NISSAN
JUKE SHIRO DCI

58

NISSAN
JUKE SHIRO DIG-T

12

NISSAN
JUKE SHIRO DIG-T 4X4 CVT

2

NISSAN
JUKE TEKNA

2.5k
2.1k
359

NISSAN
JUKE TEKNA CVT

853
546
99

NISSAN
JUKE TEKNA DCI

2.7k
1.9k
154

NISSAN
JUKE TEKNA DIG-T

1.2k
1.1k
143

NISSAN
JUKE TEKNA DIG-T 4X4 CVT

541
262

NISSAN
JUKE TEKNA DIG-T CVT

679
673
250
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vehicles licensed every year 2012-2001.
Click model names for more stats.

2012

2011

2010

2009

2008

2007

2006

2005

2004

2003

2002

2001

NISSAN
JUKE VISIA

2.1k
1.8k
390

NISSAN
JUKE VISIA DCI

511
408
44
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts
Cheers Deks; I've witnessed some fast responses before, but with such detail, this will take some beating...

Good to see the sales figures topping out in 2012. The Shiro boys and girls are in a unique collective as to be expected.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paul_S wrote:The Mrs' JUKE is so common Actually Paul it's intersting to note the diesel figures [email protected] Darren we aim to pleasesometimes made easier when you know where to look for the answer
Deks2012-08-07 19:21:12
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
I'm seeing more and more of them on the road and it's a bitter/sweet thing. I'm glad that other people are getting to realise what a fun car this is but of course it means mine is a little less'special' than it was . I didn't get that usual feeling that as soon as you buy a new car you see them everywhere and that was nice, but I guess it couldn't last.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top