Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Illuminated Entry Guards - pointless, but something I really really want ! ... It was the first thing that popped out at me when I saw a Juke on display in the O2 several years ago... had not seen them before. But they are alot of money for what they are... Anyone have them put in? and if you could quantify the joy they bring you...........? :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
i agree with your sentiments exactly although I'll be holding off for a bit, a few of the guys have put in LED footwell lights too which looked pretty good. You can buy low voltage LED strips off of ebay, I'm looking at some for my kitchen at the moment.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hi r3hxn, I bought mine from Aliexpress for about £40 delivered.I`m sure he sells on eBay also. Nice fit and look great, ive posted some pictures somewhere on here....modifications>lighting i think, and they are available in red or blue.Didn`t bother fitting the rears that came with the kit.

·
Registered
838 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.