Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a beginner on the detailing forum i use kept his new rotary in one spot too long trying to remove a small scuff , this is not a good idea , always keep a polisher moving and never keep it in one spot too long as heat will build up and melt the paint especially on plastic painted bumpers and you risk this happeningfeel for him as it wasnt his car and now he has to pay out for a bumper repaintwhat made it worse is that the original scuff was hardly noticable
ctrdetailing2013-01-16 16:06:20

·
Registered
867 Posts
I too feel sorry for the defendant.I'm not a fan of the rotary polisher, but then I am not an expert in its use and would prefer to leave this type of work to the professionals.

·
Registered
542 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:in the wrong hands these machines can be very dangerous , in the right hands you can achieve a better than showroom shine

Hi ctr, shouldn't you modify your new avatar to reflect your guidance on use, ie having it animated so it rotates around the box slowly. Tc

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you bored at any time paul can you do it for me , that was 7 frames , would like to see it with 10/12 , i dont have that programme so cant do it myself , i also wanted to see if i could get it to do a proper movement on it going left right left right stepping down a bit on each turn like a s shape movement dont put yourself out though cheers buddy

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I've had a go mate. I tried using Flash (for the first time) then converted it to an animated GIF. I'm not sure I got the movement how you wanted it though:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Paul_S wrote:I've had a go mate. I tried using Flash (for the first time) then converted it to an animated GIF. I'm not sure I got the movement how you wanted it though:

I'd say that it looks quite polished already Paul. Tc

1 - 20 of 29 Posts