Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A link to the Lighting section, which has sticky threads detailing the bulb types of each of the bulbs in the Juke, and viable replacements.This thread is intended to hold links to other threads, which contain detailed How To instructions for getting at, removing and replacing each bulb.How To - change the side indicator bulbHow To - change the front indicator bulbHow To - change the headlight bulbHow To - change the sidelight bulbHow To - Remove the front bumper ORHow To - Remove the lower front bumper(Should be just the lower for fitting DRLs for example)Note that jthspace's How To Fit DRLs does not require bumper removal, as the ones he used come with a bracket.
TTDegs2013-05-04 16:04:14

·
Registered
838 Posts
Just changed my fogs to 21w Cree , did the drivers side down through the engine compartment , bit fiddly(roll your sleeves up) but only took 2/3 minutes. I left the plug on and twisted out , you can then pull the bulb up towards you and unplug.
The passenger side I crawled under and there is a small gap which you can just get your arm through, again left it plugged in and twisted out, you can then use two hands to unplug. Connected new bulb and then with one hand and by feel twisted it back in.
Nice white/ blue light to compliment the sides, mirrors, and heads

1 - 3 of 3 Posts