Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have been wondering how it is done then don't worry. Even a novice could do this.The Stillen is designed as an exact swap for the factory exhaust system and can easily be done in 15 minutes.So if you are worried about your warranty then it's a simple swap job before you take it to the garage.Please note, this video is for the 1.6 DIG-T FWD. The AWD is different.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Ria wrote:Hi. Where can a stollen for a acenta fwd petrol juke be sourced from? Be carefull when considering a Stillen exhaust for a non turbo model as i understand that although stillen say it fits it actually doesnt. If you want my opinion I would contact [email protected] Holdcroft as they do a similar exhaust to Stillen and may be able to offer something for the n/a engine.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi,just wondering,what difference does this make to the performance of the car,apart from sounding different,does it improve BHP or what,compared to the standard factory fitted exhaust,thanks.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Hi Ria,it is very unlikely that a Stillen is available for your vehicle,they only seem to supply them for the Dig-T engines.where there are two types FWD and4WD.you could get in touch with TARMAC SPORTZ who are based in derby.i have received mine yesterday from TS, and those wondering about BHP gains it is Quoted at 13 BHP gain but when i emailed them about bhp they said it is optimistic may be if you replaced the centre pipe it is a case of suck it and see.i did not buy it for the performance i bought it for some extra noise.the performance bit will come later when it goes hopefully to Litchfied for a re-tune.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Yes but the two hangers on the box need to be aligned the same as the original hangers

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
OK, wrong end of the stick, so it will be the same as the video. I would get someone to hold the exhaust tip as this box is very heavy and give the flange and the hanger rubbers a good spray with release fluid. Mine was really stubborn otherwise straight forward.
acrorat2015-02-16 15:24:11

1 - 10 of 10 Posts