Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU CAN CUT OUT A COUPLE OF THE STEPS I TAKE BUT I LIKE TO VIEW HOW IT WILL LOOK BEFORE POSTING IT1, open an account with photobucket at www.photobucket.com , it free and simple 2,click on upload pics from the photobucket homescreen 3, click on the "select photos and videos" 4, you will now be taken to a new window showing your pc folders ect , choose the folder where your pic or pics are kept , then select the pic you want by clicking on it once , to upload multiple pics hold down the ctrl buuton on your keypad and while holding click once with your left mouse button on each pics you wish to upload (note the pics you select should stay highlighted) once you have selected the pics you want click on "open" at the bottom of the window you are in and they will automatically start downloading in photobucket (the open window will close automatically and you will be back on the photobucket screen and whatching a download bar progressing 5, once finished click the save and continue to my album 6, you will now be taken to your album screen showing thumbnmail pics of what you have uploaded now click on the pic you want to upload to the forum (you can only select one pic at a time now) once clicked the pic will appear in a bigger screen and to the right of the pic you will have several box options double click on the direct link option and it will say copied 7, you now have you pic ready to post 8, now go to the thread you wish to post the pic in and select post reply (do not use the quick post box as it will not work) 9, now type whatever you wish to say then when your ready to insert the pic where the cursor is flashing click on the little tree icon above the box you were typing in 10, you will now have a new window appear on screen , at the top right there will be a box with "http://" typed in it 11, VERY IMPORTANT delete the http:// so the box is empty then right click in the box and paste the direct link we saved earlier in there then click the preview button at the end of the box you just pasted in and the pic will appear in the preview box below , then click ok 11, your pic will now appear in the post box you are intending to post 12, now the choice is yours: a, click post reply if your done and hey presto your post including pic will be posted b, bring back up photobucket and choose another pic and follow from step 6 again to insert multiple images in a single post PLEASE NOTE photobucket will size your pics to fit forums so although they appear not to fit the screens as you progress just ignore that if you wish you can resize pics as i have in this "how to" before you upload them to photobucket but that would be a different "how to" guide my fingers and brain are now frazzled so hope you find this a helpful guide enjoy

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
And for Mac Users, when you click Select Photos and Videos, you will be taken to your Finder Window.

Choose Photos from Media on the left (or wherever else the desired photos reside).

If using the Media section, choose either Photobooth or iPhoto.

Choose your photo(s) from the relevant folder. Double-click will open the folders.

When you have chosen your photo(s), Shift-click to pick more than one, click OPEN.

The chosen images will upload to Photobucket.

Carry on as described above.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
glencairn wrote:
ctrdetailing wrote:the idiots guide is send the picture to one of us and w'ell post it for you i like that,but how do you do that
email them to me GC and tell me where to post them

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
CDPDesign wrote: can you use skydrive public folder to post pics?
I can't imagine why not, as long as you have any privacy settings set to public.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.