Nissan Juke Forum banner

How To - Send To Car!

32K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  Whitey012001 
#1 ·
For those Juke owners who have a Connect 2 fitted
I'm assuming that you have Set up your connect 2 account

Instructions for Google Send to Car

Next, load up Google Maps on your PC or Mac.At this time, this functionality does not seem to be compatible with mobile browsers
Search for the place you are going to_Over on the left of the screen, you will see your results listed.

Click on the one you want - more specifically, the little down pointing arrow next to it
The one we want is Send. (surprisingly)And then - even more surprisingly - choose 'Car', and select 'Nissan' from the drop down list
Almost there now...Type in the account you created back in the first place...

And press Send

Next time you get in your Juke, you will be able to retrieve this as your destination - but that's next next bit, which I will do tomorrow
TTDegs2013-05-01 23:04:06

See less See more
#27 ·
Hi Panzer,

Thanks for your interest. The way that I finally figured out how to send POIs to the car
was by using traditional Google maps as found on Internet explorer.
There may be other ways but this worked for me. Thus, having identified the
POIs that I wanted, I was able to send them to the car from my desktop and when
I got into the car (with the aid of my 'paired' phone) was able to store the
various POIs in the navigator address book. In reality it is not much different
from creating an Excel file with various POIs, transferring this file to a USB
stick and loading this into 'My POIs' in the car.

Cheers

PaulineEnglish »AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBengaliBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simp)Chinese (Trad)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKannadaKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish Options : History : Help : FeedbackText-to-speech function is limited to 100 characters

#30 ·
I have just completed setting up all the various aspects of this system and it seems not to work. I can get petrol prices, weather etc but can't get anything from the "send to car" feature. The Google account that I have the car setup in on "google.co.uk" is the same on that I have for "NissanConnect" so in my view it should be sending the data through to the car. It is also seeing the nickname that I setup in "NissanConnect" in "google.co.uk" in the "send to car" area as well. Are there any diagnostics tools that are available that I can use to work out what is going wrong?Basically help....

#32 ·
Hi all,

Recieved my Juke today and have been setting up the connect. Connected my phone to the car via Bluetooth. The car can search google and view facebook. I've set up My connect account and have managed to send a location from Google maps.

I go to my sat nav on the car, but can't find the Google Send to Car button. I've looked in all the setting but can't find it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Neil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.