Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all Pleased to meet you all, have just got myself a Juke Acenta Premium picking her up on Saturday after a few test drives I have moved over from a Subaru Impreza after persuasion from my better (negotiable) half! Good to see a nice little community have already found the forums helpful so thought I would sign up and join in, will post some pictures up after the weekend of my my new toy

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome Odyssey
Another subaru dealer here moving over to the Nismo next week
Still got my classic which I have had for 13 years and px my new shape Hatch wrxd has had its final wash and poliish today ready for the handover

What sort of scooby did you have ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I (still ) have a 96 flame red turbo which has never skipped a beat or failed to start, I have loved it for 6 years and not sure if i can let it go here she is.....May just have to keep it as well as the Juke
Odyssey2013-04-02 22:29:55

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi odyssey. Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
SilverNismo wrote:Its looking like Juke is the new Scooby Given the number of members who have or had a Scooby and now buying a Juke I think you could well be right. I am still of the opinion that Nissan still dont understand what they have created with the Juke.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
oldbloke wrote:i think , for what it is worth (not a lot ) the NISMO is the new SCOOBY, the JUKE is the new BEETLE That is about the perfect answer and I fully agree with that I am sure the Nismo owners would be well pleased if Nissan can get the power up close to a scooby me I like you am happy to dirve around in my new cult car called a JUKE

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
oldbloke wrote: i think , for what it is worth (not a lot ) the NISMO is the new SCOOBY, the JUKE is the new BEETLE

OB
Yes you have hit it on the nail there
When you look at all the cars that had such a cult following in the past but they sometimes take a year or two to take off then more and more jump on the bandwagon when they realise
Hey Man

That's a different motor

When I was a bit boy of 18 I got my self a MG metro in 1983 and went to a MG owners club day and all the purists just laughed at me and called it a badged metro
A year later everyone wanted one because of the red seatbelts and red carpets
Another alternative car which I actually liked and they have a real cult following now was a PT Cruiser
Again different looking car from the mainstream
Beatle is well proven

But how many other cars have actually got something different now ?
At sensible prices to purchase ?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Lordharding wrote: Beatle is well proven But how many other cars have actually got something different now ? At sensible prices to purchase ?The JUKE is the only one. take a look at all the so called new mini SUV that are trying to cash in on the JUKE they all look so bland and eurobox I know we are biased but the Juke is the original and the best

·
Registered
867 Posts
The Juke appealed to me as a former driver of an Audi A2 (now Mrs C's). Both unique and individually packaged. I had a BMW 325d M-Sport as a stop gap between the two. As good a drive as the 3.0 diesel is; the car never delivered the fun factor of the A2 or Juke. Perhaps I am mad or like others prefer less mainstream...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts