Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get to sleep because I'm excited about picking up my Nismo!!!! Roll on 4pm 馃槂
I will be sad to see my Dig-T go but am looking forward to my Nismo!!
I'm hoping I eventually drop off to sleep!
Caz 馃槂

Registered
hi cazper66,welcome to the forum,i no what you mean i can never sleep when picking up a new car this time round it was about 36 hours without sleep by wednesday night i was like a zombie.have a good day today.

Registered
I bet your asleep now
That's what happens when you can't sleep to 3am then young don't wake up to 11am on collection day
You will be the second /third on the forum to collect their nismo

Registered
Hi Cazper67, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (拢6 or 拢10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

Registered
thats great, we have Tonksy who picks up his Juke on Monday in Walsall, Gadget who picked up his Nismo yesterday in Smethwick, we have Paramedic who is waiting arrival of his Nismo in Great Barr and myself now on my second Juke in Great Barr. so you have plenty of locals to talk to or meet up with if you wish. i will have to keep my eyes open for you, get the Juke Owners Group stickers and i will be able to spot you better

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You might have seen me already as I work in Great Barr - been driving around in a white Juke Dig-T for the past year and a half on plate N2 JUK. I tend to see Jukes when I'm sat at the Scott Arms traffic lights!!!

Registered
do you park on that car park up by the post office? if so i have seen your Juke many times, infact i turned at the lights right behind you only the other day, thats if it was you

Registered
Cazper66 wrote: No I don't park there I'm a teacher so park in a nice secure school car park!!

Ooh another teacher, my good lady mrsD is a teacher and actually the owner of our Juke

Registered
Welcome Caz and enjoy your new car. The Nismo's seem to coming along now and I believe you are no. 2 . Still hoping to collect mine next week but nothing confirmed as yet. Roll on 4pm and have fun which should not be too hard!

Registered
good luck to you for 4.00pm. where are you collecting it from?, West Way on the Chester Road, Streetly at all? you will have to look out for me also, blade silver with side and rear graphics, cant miss it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm collecting it from Westway Wolverhampton - when I wanted to buy my current Juke I did initially go to the Streetly one but received appalling treatment from the salesman there. I would not recommend Streetly to anyone! A completely different story at Wolverhampton - treated with respect and very friendly馃槂

About four and a half hours now!!!!!!!!馃槂

Registered
that is very strange, as i got my Juke from Streetly, infact both my Jukes have come from there and they have treated me fantastic yet i have heard of 3 people now who have slagged Wolverhampton off something rotten. it can only be down the the individual salesperson, i cant see any other explaination. anyway at the end of the day you are happy and that is what is impotant. i have never dealt with W'ton so cant comment but there are sales persons that have left Streetly so lets hope it was one of those as i am certain they are not there now

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂馃槂
Yes I'm a happy bunny!!!! Picked my Nismo up yesterday in torrential rain and hail storm!!!! It was filthy when I got it home 馃槖My fantastic other half has cleaned and polished it today and it is currently gleaming in the sunshine馃槂馃槂馃槂
I will post some pics when I am on my computer - in phone at the moment!
I lived my old Juke but my Nismo is amazing - my neighbours are laughing at me for having a permanent huge grin on my face!!馃榾

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.