Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to find this in the US forum, and could not. I have 4700 songs on my ipod, ijust want it to play random through all of them. I can set it and it works great, BUT, every time I pull the key out of the ignition it resets. It starts out every time w/ Aerosmith's A.F.U. so you can see how this would annoy, this is AFU. so have the JOG members figured out how to save the settings on the stock radio in the base model? TIA

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Ah right, so it basically forgets it's supposed to be randomising the songs and when you get in the car again it just starts playing from the beginning of the file structure (or album list)?It works OK with a USB stick so I assume it's a problem between the head unit and the iPod. I don't have one so I can't help you Do you set the head unit to random or do the controls set the iPod to random, do you know?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
jay dawge wrote: My daughters nick name is Kat, her real name is Kartarina Natasha.

It stands for 'The Katstrator' so don't annoy her if she has a pair of scissors in her hands!!!

No, luckily I'm joking Paul_S2012-05-15 19:01:10

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My I-Pod is a 60 GB video "I believe it's a 5th Jenny" The nissan stock head unit takes control of the I-pod. I am running mine from the glove box, because I don't have the USB connection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts