Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've taken the plunge from the VW scene to the Juke scene. Seems you lot are quite a crazy bunch. (guess you have to be to own a Juke! )

Anyhow, picking up a Force Red Acenta Premium on Saturday at 10:00 and I cant wait!

Look forward to being a regular on here!

Ciao for now.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi sgtazze, welcome to the forum. excellent move to a Juke you won't regret it crazy yes some more than others Force Red is the best look forward to posts and picturesIf you have a free Saturday on the 14th why not join us at Wicksteed Park

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club!

That's the same as ours - excellent spec and colour even if I do say so myself!

How long before you get your hands on the keys?

Paul (slightly barmy) Paul_S2012-07-03 17:36:11

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha ha, hey guys,

Picking up 10am Saturday morning!! Can't wait!! Eeeeeeek.

Have to say the Force Red is a lovely colour, it's what sealed the deal for me.
Going to be quite culture shock going from only ever owning VW's to the Juke, already looking for a DIG-T to replace the beetle!

I would love to come along, but I'm at the War and Peace show in Kent that day, sorry :-( well up for any future meets though.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
sgtazza wrote:Ha ha, hey guys,Picking up 10am Saturday morning!! Can't wait!! Eeeeeeek. Have to say the Force Red is a lovely colour, it's what sealed the deal for me.Going to be quite culture shock going from only ever owning VW's to the Juke, already looking for a DIG-T to replace the beetle! I would love to come along, but I'm at the War and Peace show in Kent that day, sorry :-( well up for any future meets though.Not a meet as such but a BBQ @mine in August. All Juke owners and forum members welcomethere is a thread on the subject

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deks wrote:

Not a meet as such but a BBQ @mine in August. All Juke owners and forum members welcome
there is a thread on the subject

Hey Deks, my bad... Too used to the massed ranks of the German world. I'll head over to that thread.. Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts