Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intelligent Key systemWhat would happen if.... My partner has the key in her purse, in the passenger seat...I drive her to work, pull up, engine still running to drop her off and she exits the vehicle and strolls off ( with keys in purse) and I continue my journey without intelligent key?and if the answer is the car would stop , does that mean in normal every day driving if something causes interference with the key during a drive, the car would stop also.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I dont have it but my understanding is the car will continue on its merry way. Although once you stop you wont be able to restart. I may well be wrong in my belief, I am sure someone with the intelligent key will have explored this experience and will report their findings

·
Registered
445 Posts
thats how our jaguar system works, if the key is not in range it will say on the dash, 'no intelligent key found', so i would imagine most systems work the same way., it can be a pain at times as i have moved cars at work and then forget to make sure i ahve the key in my pocket,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.