Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I won a complete interior accent lighting kit on Ebay this week. It has arrived today in the post. All good so far.......Does anyone have the chapter and verse on how this thing is fitted? Looks fairly straight forward. Lots of cable ties, adhesive patches and 4 led bars (2 footwell and 2 cupholders).There must be a Nissan how-to guide for the dealers surely??????It says recommended to fitted by the dealer on the single sheet of kit contents, dread to think how much that would be!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow! Just rang a Nissan dealer (at random from the website list of dealers) and was told the following:1, They will only fit genuine Nissan parts. I pointed out mine were.....2, They can only fit genuine parts they buy in themselves via approved means! Handy that!3, They don't have any instructions for fitting (really?)Now what shall I do?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will not be defeated!!!Rang another random Nissan dealer who would have a look at the kit and then fit if they could for £114 per hour. He reckoned it would only be an hour based on the Hyundai one they also fit at this group of garages.However, if it turns out to to take more than an hour it starts getting very, very costly.This dealer did offer to look at the kit before starting the job, so I might pop and show them anyway.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will give it a try over half term when I'm off with the kids. At least then they can bring me drinks and snacks! Looking at the instructions, I reckon I'm in for a full day of it.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts