Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really should be concentrating on my presentation for an interview on Wednesday but I'm being naughty and on here instead, as so excited about my new Juke!!!It's an internal interview and although a side step it's a lot more money and the role is challenging and sounds just up my street.Any tips fore nerves or anyone out there really knowledgable on the subject I've got to present "The perfect Online journey"

·
Registered
867 Posts
Best of luck with the interview.

Preparation is always important, as is getting a good nights sleep the night before. Take a drink of water in with you and some cue cards if applicable or notes to help.

Nerves can also be a good friend too.

Having or in the throws of purchasing one of the best cars around also helps I am led to believe...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Given who you work for, (and as one of you customers :) ) I'd go with majoring on the user experience for your journey - ease of use and user feedback.

Other than that, yep, cue cards are always a good idea, just a few words on each to jog your memory.

And go in with a few questions that you want to ask them - what would you see my first 90 as doing is always a good one.
Be prepared to answer your own questions though, as one of my favourite counters when interviewing people is to turn difficult questions back on them, to see how they handle them ;-)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi caz, just dream of a beautiful warm sunny day in the countryside, and you driving along in your Juke with the window down and the wind blowing threw your hair and you will be so relaxed you will flty through the interview

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.