Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI'm new here, got my 1.5dci Juke Accenta Premium (61) 2 weeks ago. A change from a 1.6 Accenta Quiche (had it less than a year, well a girl can change her mind can't she)! Anyhoo, I've already decided this was the best move I made, loving the different drive modes and the fact that I don't now worry about overtaking on the Motorway is fab. However, I have a small irritant and wondered if anyone could help me. I deleted all previous paired phones (ex display model) and then paired my Iphone 4. All seemed well and pretty much continues to be okay. Except about a week ago it has started doing something wierd. It happens whether I use voice command, phone handset or Juke screen. I press to dial and it would appear it does dial but does not come through the car speakers. Strangely on the Juke screen the word Handset turns brown, but even by pressing that it makes no difference the call goes through on the phone. I have to fiddle with both the screen and the phone till eventually it sometimes comes through. Not great when you are driving. Has anyone had the same experience? I called the garage and they said to bring it in, but it may be somethign simple I can get an answer on here about. Yours in frustration!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Diesel welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Kent are you ?as to your issue a similar if different problem occurred a little while back to another member it was suggested that they delete the phone from the connect memory and visa versa then re pair them this worked for this person and may sort your issue too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.