Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing around with the new Juke customise program to select a colour scheme I was happy with, but curiously it had 2 options for white, one was Whiter then the other one. But doesn't have labelled for what it actually is.If I use the configure my Juke option, I only ever see the Arctic White option.Just wondering if there is another white option or is Arctic -Solid the only way to go?and what are views on Metallic Paint? I have never really considered the difference until it came to buying a new car.thanks

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
r3hxn wrote: to be clear, this is the page I was talking about
stumbled on it by accident but cant see how to get there from the home page.

http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicles/crossovers/juke/personalisation.html

I have the arctic white and love it.
There is a Storm white option on the NIsmo, but if you enter this into the search function on thee forum there is quite a good discussion about the "problems" which are perceived with it...

CR4ZYHORSE2013-05-10 13:02:02

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Juke in white. Standard car is currently only available in arctic white
The NIsmo model is available in a pearl white called storm white.

It is believed at some point this storm white will be available throughput the range although on my last communication with Nissan this is unlikely to be seen this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.