Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Should pick up my new Juke next week but, my insurance for my present car ends today. Not staying with present insurer as quote too high.
Took some bits into my Nissan dealer (Dave) at Bristol street motors (formerly coop) yesterday and mentioned the insurance ending during our conversation and that I will have to sort out temporary cover. He said he would look into something for me. Today he called to say he has sorted the temp cover for me till we exchange, here is the best bit, they have done it for free. I looked on line yesterday and it would have cost me £70 for 7 days cover.

My question is, is this normal from a dealer or have I found a good one?

Personally I am well pleased as he just saved me £70. Alipal2012-09-15 16:04:28

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Not sure if you come under this but all dealers can offer 7 days free insurance on your new car all you have to do is give them personal info as you would with any insurance quoteIs this wha you have ? don't know but either way big up to the dealer for helping out and sorting an issue and saving you some money in the process.ps tell them about the forum, we always welcome new dealers to the fold anything to give the members a better chance of a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.