Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im Paul, living in Corsham Wiltshire, I am waiting on a delivery of a new Juke 1.6 cvt n-tec in night shade, really looking forward in owning this vehicle.It might be a mid life crisis as 43 but ha-ho the wife and family like the car so thought oh why not heheheSo my question is what should I look out for? are there any issues or concerns i need to know about. Does the Juke forum have regular meeting, stories where to get the best bargains for that little treat for the car.Look forward in saying hi, will up load picture once car is in my possessionCheersPaul

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome Paul, and good choice - Nightshade is a stunning colour

I'm about to have tea, but sure others will be along shortly with answers

Apart from bargains - biggest bargain is joining the JOG supporters

·
Registered
445 Posts
hello paul, welcome to the group, many offers on here from dealers for discounted parts, loads of photos in the gallery too to get some ideas, enjoy the juke when you take delivery, fantastic car.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum, I was around 43 when I got my first Juke. Is the car new or Used ? No real problems to look out for these days. cars have niggles now and then but nothing major since the bumper issue which was resolved in 2011 and all models fitted with modifcation to prevent paint rubbing off.Meets we have an annual meet once a year this year being 20th July at Wicksteed Park in Ketteringwww.jukeownersgroup.com/wicksteed-park-in-july_topic1167.htmlthere are a few local meets but these are down to locals in said areas to organise amongst themselves.As a **Jog supporter** you will have the door opened to partner discounts for genuine accessories and detailing supplies plus many aftermarket parts www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=4&PR=3

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi paulbryan1969, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Deks, Thanks for the warm welcome, the juke is a new one just waiting for it to be built apparently as this is the n-tec spec edition that has only been out a couple of weeks, oh I can't wait full of excitement.I may actually join the jog supporters if this helps the forum and me :).back to the read CheersPaul

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Paul and welcome to the group. Had my Juke 1.6 MOS about 8 weeks now and loving it. Not sure about it being a mid life crisis, I'm 42, but the Nismo I might get next, a couple of years down the line, could well be

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi Paul
Welcome to the best juke forum in the world
Great bunch of people on here
That will be a great spec your getting
I have had the Nismo for 6 days now and still smiling

They are that good
Performance and handleing is FUN FUN FUN ll
And I'm a forty something too

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I had 6 colleagues came round to see it last night after a council meeting and they all loved it

One said it's like a sports car on stilts
Another said its like my hardcore Subaru impreza but on steroids
Nice to see over the hedges
It looks fast standing still
That must of been 30k not under 21k
You will find that in a car park full of boring old hatchback and sensible cars

I'm now officiall a very ""flash councillor ""

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Paul,Welcome to the forum! I am new here too, but it is a great lot of people!Nothing midlife crisis about it: Hopefully I'm still too young to be having one of those. What is is, though, is a cracking car! I reckon it looks like the cars they use in the Dakar rally.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Paul and sorry for the late welcome, I've been in training for a hen weekend tomorrow....

You will love the juke, we are up to 2 years with one now and still love it so much, especially when a BMW on the motorway struggles to keep up!!!!!
Kats

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Harley Davidson on the drive and it's a mid-life crisis - Juke is an expression of rebellion.
I can give you a few years mate, but I feel like I'm twenty something again driving my Juke.
Welcome to the forum....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts