Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After visiting my dealer to pick up my Juke after it's 1st service I decided to see how much a new one would cost me.
After much going back and forth with figures, the salesman finally came back with a figure that the Duchess and I found most agreeable. Our new RED Juke will be here on 5th March. The Duchess prefers red so we always said our 2nd Juke will be a red/ red one. Same spec, 1.6 petrol, Acenta premium.Wish we couild keep the white as well. We envy you. Kats and Iceman.Will you be able to alter the colour on my signature, Deks ?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:I might be able to help with the sig. Have you only got the jpeg file or a photoshop one of the original?the original was loaded by someone else I would assume JOY only has the jpeg

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
47 days till delivery. But past experience has told me this may be flexible.
It only costs me an extra £27 per month. However, I want to speak to Nissan finance myself as I'm sure they haven't taken into account Januarys payment which is due around now. Also, I'm presuming they won't take Februarys payment out. I wasn't planning on getting a new one. I was quite happy to wait the remaining 2 years out and hopefully get a Juke mk2 version.I still wasn't going to go for it with the figures given by the salesman, but the Duchess had her sights set firmly on a red one.Reminds me of the time she went out to get a new wardrobe and came back saying she'd put our name down for a new house she'd heard about on the radio as she was driving down to York to pick out the wardrobe.You can understand why I'm twitching when she leaves the house to go and buy something.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Deks wrote:
Paul_S wrote:I might be able to help with the sig. Have you only got the jpeg file or a photoshop one of the original?the original was loaded by someone else I would assume JOY only has the jpeg
Well if we can't get the original I can still try some new ones out. Since I have a few weeks between the white and red Juke I'll start by making a pink one

1 - 20 of 29 Posts