Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Japanese Auto Extravaganza Show, also known affectionately as JAE, is a must go to event in the calendar if you own a Japanese vehicle or are simply a fan. The dates for JAE this year are the 12th & 15th September with the venue being Wicksteed Park in Kettering. With its open green fields, lake, fun-fairs and permanent amenities Wicksteed Park provides a venue offering something special and extraordinary not seen at other shows.

MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND AT OUR NEW WEBSITE WWW.JAPCARCLUB.COM

OR COULD ANY CLUB REP PLEASE CONTACT ME.

THANKS

·
Registered
183 Posts
i used to go to JAE when it was at billing...it was a good meet but not sure these days
as it now seems more of a one day car show [ saturday ]

Last time i went most seemed to drink too too much on the saturday night camping, so when sunday arrived they got up felt crap so left early!

dont get me wrong i like a drink but it seemed to ruin the show a little.

maybe im wrong & things are better these days as i havent been since it moved to wicksteedkimi2013-04-04 11:33:44

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody interested? I know i havent seen any emails.
If you look on our new webiste www.japcarclub.com you will see how many clubs are already booked and what spots they have taken.

If you dont know you each club gets 1 free 20m x 20m stand space and on that you can fit 10 cars and tents. Advance 4 day tickets are £25.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.