Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got round to cleaning the car properly after 2 weeks of owning him.. also fitted the second small "mod" a sun-strip,washed - clay-bard - washed - dried - waxed - windows rain X'd - trims cleaned tyres cleaned and sealed.. next weekend ill do inside and maybe another layer of wax any way some pictures :)current mileage and MPG (which is damn close to real life)my favorite screen on the computermerbobaaaaand just as i got in it started to rain!

·
Registered
185 Posts
It rained because you cleaned it, its one the unchallengeable rules of life!!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
@ raceworx, thanks for the info on sunstrips, to aid others in reading or following the post I have moved that part of this topic to one of its own in the HOW to section regards deks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deks wrote:mad: raceworx, thanks for the info on sunstrips, to aid others in reading or following the post I have moved that part of this topic to one of its own in the HOW to section regards deks

no problems

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Can't say I'm greatly impressed with the g force display - goes to the edge with cornering that would have been easy in my old lumbering voyager - needs to be recalibrated to much higher g force :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it does but any higher than what it is and you should really be watching the road :p spoiler arrived today and the carbon wrap fro the roof.. the spoiler is a copy but it looks a very good copy for now.. has bolt holes for mounting and the finish is spot on just needs painting :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats not painted yet.. sorry im painting it white, that was just a test fit with tape to get an idea of how close a fitment it is..

thats the finish it came in ready for paint :)raceworx2012-08-09 19:56:09

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow a whole year and a bit been abit lax.. we have reached 29K trouble free miles.. just recently got round to fitting the genuine Nissan front and rear styling plates and rear wing i won them on ebay for 180 quid which was a bargain! Also swapping winter/summer tyres over was getting a pain so we invested in some new wheels Rota GTR's in white 18x8.5 et30 they fill the arches perfectly and to go with them some uniroyal rainsport 3's in 235/45/18 i think it just needs lowering a touch now :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts